Friday 20 March 2015

International Happiness Day

  What makes team WT happy  


Today is International Happiness Day! So we asked 

ourselves what makes us really happy...


Lucy, our Editor-

Walking my dog Percy makes me happy, or doing the gardening, and having a glass of wine at the end of a busy week. 





Helen, the Editorial Assistant-

Dancing and getting a new brightly coloured lipstick to add to my collection.


Elen, the Sales Director for the Wealdenfairs.com team-

Cuddles with my dog Milo make me happy!






Megan, our  E-Commerce Assistant-

Spring time! But only when it's sunny. Galaxy counters as well...they're my favourite!


Fiona, the Wealden Fairs Events Organiser-

Sunshine! But I love snow and fresh frosty mornings too.





Sarah, our Accounts Goddess-

Long, light summer evenings. I love it when we leave work and it's still light outside!


Ros, the Proof Reading Expert-

Short and sweet: flowers.





Anthony, Design Wizard-

When I get home from work, my family all give me a hug! That makes me really happy.


Rob, our other Design Wizard-

Wildlife and animals. Specifically squirrels and bunnies. 


Phoebe, our mini Design Wizard-

Seeing my boyfriend Tommy always makes me happy. so does pizza!


Becky, the sales dream-

My little Harrison's cheeky smile!






Lisa, our other sales dream-

My husband.




Tell us what makes you happy in the comments below, or tweet us @wealdentimes

No comments:

Post a Comment